Mercuryo is an international company that creates a new generation of financial services for the business sector.
Mercuryo is backed by a team of 200+ professionals and a high profile fintech investor. Together we create cutting-edge business payment solutions combining conventional and crypto finance. This is the future, and we already know something about it.
Company in numbers:
✅ The value of the company is estimated at upwards of €150 million
✅ Over 2 million people are already using Mercuryo services
✅ Our team has grown 300% in the past year
✅ We have team members from many countries around the world
✅ Over 200 top tier B2B partners: Trust Wallet, Binance, and others
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our Human Resources department.
The HR Manager will be responsible for our Employer Brand strategy and will also take part in the full HR support lifecycle.
- Drive Employer Branding
- Full HR support lifecycle
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and maintain team morale and retention
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems: Semi-annual performance appraisal, CSR activities (organisation of charity activity (sport, charity for animals/ clothes donation, etc)
- Coordinate relocation procedures
- Training and Education
- Organising HR/employee-related events
- 5 years of experience as an HR Manager
- Experience in Fintech/Blockchain/Cryptocurrency company
- Experience with employer branding
- Solid working knowledge of best practices in all HR functions including recruitment, onboarding, benefits, compensation, employee relations, learning and development, human resource information systems
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- PAYE employment
- Competitive salary
- Regular bonuses and salary revisions
- An attractive benefits package based on your personal needs
- Professional individual development, innovative work area, challenging tasks
- Diverse and friendly team
- Powerful technical stack is on us; growth potential is on you
- We are open-minded to new ideas
- Constructive creativity and proactivity are embraced and valued
- Streamlining strategy, democratic environment, life- balance work culture
- Highly qualified management always at your disposal.