Mercuryo is an international company that creates a new generation of financial services for business sector.
Mercuryo is backed by a team of 200+ professionals and a high profile fintech investor.
Together we create cutting-edge business payment solutions binding conventional and crypto finance. This is the future, and we already know everything about it.
Company in numbers:
✅The value of the company is estimated at €150 million
✅Over 2 million people are already using Mercuryo services
✅Our team has grown 3 times over the past year
✅Team members from dozens of countries around the world
✅Over 250 toptier B2B partners: Trust Wallet, Binance, and others
- Higher legal education;
- Work experience in the specialty at least 0.6 years;
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than B1, good knowledge of legal vocabulary;
- Experience in dealing with external partners will be an advantage;
- Experience in analytical work with the legislation of the EU, UK would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of due diligence basics;
- knowledge in the field of AML (5 AML directive), and in the field of Anti-money laundering and combating terrorism (115-FZ) would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of legal regulation in the field of payment systems is welcome (161-FZ)
- The desire to grow and develop in the field of IT, in the crypto industry.
- Systematization of legal documentation;
- Preparation of legal documents, filling out questionnairesб forms about the activities of the holding during the cooperation with banks, stock exchanges, regulators;
- Analysis of the legal regulation of cryptocurrency in various jurisdictions;
- Analysis of contracts;
- Fulfillment of instructions of the department head.
- Competitive salary
- Regular bonuses and salary revisions
- An attractive benefits package based on your personal needs
- Professional individual development, innovative work area, challenging tasks
-Diverse and friendly team,
-Powerful technical stack is on us; growth potential is on you;
- We are open-minded to new ideas,
-Constructive creativity and proactivity are embraced and valued
- Streamlining strategy, democratic environment, life- balance work culture;
- Highly qualified management always at your disposal.
Your application was submitted successfully.