Mercuryo is an international company that creates a new generation of financial services for business sector.
Mercuryo is backed by a team of 200+ professionals and a high profile fintech investor. Together we create cutting-edge business payment solutions binding conventional and crypto finance. This is the future, and we already know everything about it.
Company in numbers:
✅The value of the company is estimated at €150 million
✅Over 2 million people are already using Mercuryo services
✅Our team has grown 3 times over the past year
✅Team members from dozens of countries around the world
✅Over 250 toptier B2B partners: Trust Wallet, Binance, and others
- Work experience of at least 2 years as an IT project manager / system analyst;
- Technical background, analytical skills, system thinking;
- Competent written and oral speech, high standards of business communication;
- Experience working with remote teams, ability to interact effectively in remote mode;
- Ability to clearly and structurally convey information to developers and customers;
- Experience in writing technical specifications and interface requirements;
- Accuracy in filling out documentation in Confluence, careful task management in Jira;
- Experience working with high-load systems;
- A high level of independence, the ability to organize the solution of tasks "turnkey";
- English is not lower than upper intermediate.
- Management of an IT project in the field of fintech;
- Organization of the solution of current tasks for the operation of the project;
- Working out tasks with the business/product on new functionality;
- Analysis, decomposition, evaluation, formulation of tasks in development, control of execution;
- Collecting and processing business requirements, translating them into the language of development tasks;
- Managing the expectations of business customers;
- To be a single point of entry into the division from the point of view of the internal corporate structure;
- Service architecture modernization management;
- Building effective communication with employees from development and business;
- Maintaining Jira / Confluence.
- Competitive salary
- Regular bonuses and salary revisions
- An attractive benefits package based on your personal needs
- Professional individual development, innovative work area, challenging tasks
-Diverse and friendly team,
-Powerful technical stack is on us; growth potential is on you;
- We are open-minded to new ideas,
-Constructive creativity and proactivity are embraced and valued
- Streamlining strategy, democratic environment, life- balance work culture;
- Highly qualified management always at your disposal.
Your application was submitted successfully.