Mercuryo is an international company that creates a new generation of financial services for business sector.
Mercuryo is backed by a team of 200+ professionals and a high profile fintech investor. Together we create cutting-edge business payment solutions binding conventional and crypto finance. This is the future, and we already know everything about it.
Company in numbers:
✅The value of the company is estimated at €150 million
✅Over 2 million people are already using Mercuryo services
✅Our team has grown 3 times over the past year
✅Team members from dozens of countries around the world
✅Over 250 toptier B2B partners: Trust Wallet, Binance, and others
- Create and develop AWS infrastructure
- Management bare-metal configuration servers
- Management K8S clusters – create, update, monitor
- Writing configurations for launching applications in K8S
- Task automation
- Build Docker-images and set up CI/CD using Jenkins
- Infrastructure and services monitoring. Monitor for performance problems.
- Experience in infrastructure management in AWS highload projects (or experience with Google Cloude/Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with HashiCorp Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins
- 3+ years of experience with Linux
- Experience in developing with Python and/or Groovy
- Knowledge of basic principles of web application security
- Experience in code vulnerability testing and defence against attacks
- Ability to set up and maintain monitoring, logging and alert systems (CloudWatch, Prometheus, Graylog, ELK)
- Fast response for emerging problems, ability to analyse the case and solve it
Preferred, but not required:
- Hashicorp Consul, Vault
- Experience in developing Helm-charts
- Experience in infrastructure management according to PCI DSS standard
- Understanding of principles and/or experience in defence against DOS-attacks
- Experience with blockchain technology
Your application was submitted successfully.